Friday, September 28, 2012

Why didn't your house sell?


When you home dosen't sell, it can be a frustrating experience.  Learn Why Homes don't sell and How You can make sure your's will.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Before you put your home on the market again, be sure to ask your agent these questions:

1. How many homes do you sell each year in my neighborhood?

2. What strategies will you use to find a buyer for my home?

3. How do you help me determine the correct asking price for my home?

4. What type of communication can I expect from you?

My home seller guide details these answers, plus other important factors that have successfully met the needs of home sellers in your area.

 
 
 
Call me at 303-539-5395 or fill out this form to receive a FREE copy of my home seller guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment