Wednesday, November 28, 2012

How Can a Real Estate Agent Help Me Sell My Home

How Can a Real Estate Agent Help Me Sell My Home?  
Here are the Top 10 Questions from the Hoffman Home Team to ask your Realtor.

Top 10 Questions to Ask Your Realtor about Selling a House
  1. Are you a full-time professional real estate agent? How long have you worked full time in real estate? How long have you been representing buyers? What professional designations do you have?
  2. Do you have a personal assistant, team or staff to handle different parts of the purchase? What are their names and how will each of them help me in my transaction? How do I communicate with them?  If you have a question about fees on your closing statement, who would handle that? Who will show up to your closing?
  3. Do you have a Website that will list my home? Can I have your URL address? Who responds to emails and how quickly? What's your email address?
  4. How will you keep in contact with me during the selling process, and how often?
  5. What do you do that other agents don't that ensures I'm getting top dollar for my home? What is your average market time versus other agents' average market time?
  6. Will you give me names of past clients?
  7. Do you have a performance guarantee? If I am not satisfied with your performance, can I terminate our listing agreement?  Keller Williams® Realty understands the importance of win-win business relationships: the agent does not benefit if the client does not also benefit.
  8. How will you get paid? How are your fees structured? May I have that in writing?
  9. How would you develop pricing strategies for our home? 
  10. What will you do to sell my home? Who determines where and when my home is marketed/ promoted? Who pays for your advertising?


For more information on selling your home, check out our Seller Resources Page. To get your home market value click here and add your zip code. Emailed directly to you within minutes.  Contact the Hoffman Home Team when your ready to sell your home.

The Hoffman Home Team Blog ~ Heidi Hoffman ~ 303-949-9770 ~ Keller Williams Realty

No comments:

Post a Comment